Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"Write On"

The EC Library is hosting a "Write On" event this Friday from 6-9pm, focusing on local published authors. I had the honor of being invited, and I anticipate the occasion! I've printed flyers, book order forms, created posters and gathered copies of my books to sell if anyone is interested in purchasing them. A fellow author, Jonathan Cortez, wrote a great article about the event on Ellwood City's website. You can read it here: http://ellwoodcity.org/2016/04/26/library-write-on-celebration/

A writer for the Ellwood City Ledger contacted me today and told me that she is writing a story about me in the paper and had some questions regarding my writing, books, and goals. I am so very honored that people from my community are reaching out to me with an interest in my writing--something I have been passionate about since I was a child.

I look forward to future publications and will continue to post fiction excerpts, opinion articles, poetry, short stories, and more. Thank you all for your support!


Pictures will be posted soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment