Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Rocket

Today, I posted my "Banned Books" opinion on here as well as on my personal Facebook page. When a contributor of SRU's newspaper, The Rocket, read it, he told me I should contact him if I am interested in writing for the opinions column of The Rocket. I contacted him, submitted a form, and am officially on the writing team! I can write about any topic I want and I can write as many entries as I want, as long as I submit them to him every Wednesday. Writing and using my voice to express certain opinions is something I love doing anyway, so the fact that I will be featured in a literary publication is extremely exciting and I am very thankful for this opportunity and experience. Whatever I write for the paper I will be sure to post on here as well! Wish me luck with this new endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment