Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Classes & Frustration

Since this semester has ended I have continually been bombarded with more and more work, whether it homework or my work at the mill. I am taking two online summer classes during pre-session, and although they are a valuable experience to me and I am enjoying them, it is definitely somewhat of a struggle to keep up with them and my full-time job. I barely have time to think about what I want to think about let alone do the things I planned to do. I have a summer reading list mapped out, The Hobbit being first on the list (which I've already started and am already interested in), followed by the second book in the Mortal Instruments series. Unfortunately I haven't the time to do as much pleasure reading since I'm reading for my classes. On top of that, I haven't written anything since this semester let out either. I frequently brainstorm about ideas and pull up old stories to rekindle a certain passion I once had for said novels, but no new ideas have yet been typed or written down, which frustrates me more than anything since my mind is being overwhelmed with ideas! I cannot wait to begin my summer activities (and unpack my still filled-to-the-brim suitcase!) and began producing more products that I can be proud of, for instance, Psychokinesis' sequel!

Hope your summer has started off a little less hectic than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment