Monday, October 1, 2012

Excerpts of My Writing

I've added another page to the tabs menu entitled "Writing." On this page you will be able to read pieces that I've written including short stories, poems, excerpts from novels (published or unpublished), as well as educational essays. If you personally would like to see something on that page, feel free to notify me.

Also, to any new visitors of my blog, thank you for taking the time to explore! I appreciate any form of encouragement--gained primarily by knowing my readers are interested in what I have to say!

I'd like to give a shout out to Dr. Oldakowski for offering up his time to read one of my novels and have a sit-down session to discuss his thoughts on it, all so I can receive professional feedback and Honors credit. I'd also like to thank Dr. O'Connor for agreeing to workshop a short story with me for Honors credit as well, I appreciate it. Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment